The main starting point of the strategy is to outline measures for achieving a good and friendly living environment for all generations, clean drinking water, energy independence, decarbonisation of the municipality, climate-neutral mobility, etc. The guidelines of all three pillars are taken into account: environmental, economic and social factors.
The aim of the strategy is to set out a vision for future development, based on a broad social consensus between citizens, key local stakeholders and municipal authorities, and to identify common objectives and strategic projects in all areas up to 2030.
- communicates the municipality's development plans, ambitions and investment opportunities to the local community and the private sector;
- serves as an important guide for municipality's management and public service providers;
- motivates the local population about their future living conditions;
- communicates investment opportunities to potential investors;
- and invites potential new residents to move to the municipality.
Its starting points and guidelines will be the basis for future planning of the municipal budget, spatial planning policy and the development in other areas within the municipality's remit.
Examples of sustainable development factors
SUSTAINABLE TRANSFORMATION AND GREEN TRANSITION
- Decarbonisation of the municipality
- Green business zones
- Climate-neutral mobility
- Circular business models
IN HARMONY WITH NATURE
- Care for natural assets
- Planting trees
- Insect hotels, beehives
- Care for healthy soil, biochar
- Reduction of PM10 and PM2.5 particles
- Responsible attitude towards the environment and natural resources
A DYNAMIC AND INTERGENERATIONAL COMMUNITY
- A promising space for creation
- An intergenerational hub
- Coworking spaces, start-ups
- Engagement and intergenerational cooperation
HERITAGE, IDENTITY, VALUES
- Care for cultural and natural heritage
- Promotion of past and present prominent figures from the municipality
- Supporting young artists, creators
A SMART, INCLUSIVE AND EFFICIENT MUNICIPALITY
- Thoughtful planning and implementation of municipal development policies
- Energy cooperatives
- Fibre optics
- Proposals for measures for a sustainable green transition of the municipality.
- Development of a green business zone strategy (green business zone planning, business zone management, business zone marketing).
- Development of a concept for the decarbonisation of the municipality.
- Development of a sustainable development strategy for the municipality.
- Consultancy on monitoring of the strategy and its milestones.
Are you ready to make a change and reduce your company's environmental impact?
We have the experience and expertise to help you achieve impact on all three pillars of sustainability.