In its Digital Compass, the European Commission has outlined a vision for Europe's digital transformation by 2030.
In the area of digital transformation of businesses, it set a target that by 2030, 75% of EU businesses will use cloud computing services, artificial intelligence technologies and big data, and over 90% of small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) will reach at least a basic level of digital intensity.
At what level of digital maturity is your business?
Companies using an ERP software solution:
- ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning), an integrated software solution that supports overall management of a company, is used by 36% of companies. By company size: 28% of small companies, 65% of medium-sized companies and 97% of large companies.
- In Eastern Slovenia, 33% of companies use ERP software, while in Western Slovenia the share is 38%.
- Almost half of the companies in Eastern Slovenia have a very low digital index.
What is ERP?
ERP is not just accounting software, it is a system for managing processes for the whole company, from procurement, sales and marketing to logistics, production, quality management and much more.
A modern ERP is a comprehensive, 100% customisable and integrated system of digital solutions that help you run your business. Such a system is the basis for digital transformation.
What is MES?
Manufacturing Execution System (MES). MES is the basis for the digital transformation of manufacturing companies, a software solution for managing manufacturing, a manufacturing information system. Implementing Industry 4.0 concepts is essential for your company’s success and competitive edge.
What is WMS?
Warehouse Management System (WMS). WMS provides complete mobile support for company's warehouse operations. The solution can be integrated within an ERP system or used as a stand-alone solution that can be connected to an existing ERP system via API. It increases the transparency and speed of business operations and helps improve company's reputation.
What is CRM?
Customer relationship management (CRM). Customer relationship management (CRM) is a system or software that helps you keep track of the information and interactions between your business and your customers.
What will you gain by increasing your digital maturity?
- improved relationship with your customers;
- increased competitive advantage;
- improved business transparency;
- control over information;
- faster and more effective decision-making;
- essential for the introduction of controlling;
- higher EBITDA;
- higher added value in the company;
- increased innovation;
- sustainable and environmentally friendly way of doing business.
- Carrying out digital maturity assessment of your company.
- Mapping out the basic business processes to assess the capture of incoming and outgoing data and archiving.
- Preparing a blueprint (roadmap for gradual digital transformation).
- Assistance in preparing the terms of reference for a request for proposal (RFP).
- Assistance in obtaining quotations and selecting a digital solutions provider.
- Consultancy through the first 6 months of the implementation of digital solutions in the company.
- Applying for reimbursement of digital transformation costs.
- Administrative management of the digital transformation project for the purpose of reporting and submitting claims.
Are you ready to make a change and reduce your company's environmental impact?
We have the experience and expertise to help you achieve impact on all three pillars of sustainability.