If you use our services, we collect different types of information about you, such as your contact details and your IP address. We use Google Analytics and HotJar.
What personal data do we process?
- Contact details, which includes personal data that we can use to contact you: name, surname, e-mail, telephone and any informaAon you may disclose in the online form or by photograph;
- Data about the devices from which you access the web, such as the IP address and associated locaAon, the chosen browser and browser version;
- For the purposes of analyAcal processing and adverAsing, we use Google AnalyAcs, Facebook Pixel and Hotjar, which collect certain data. More below
Hotjar (Hotjar Ltd.)
- Detailed instrucAons with informaAon about your browser can be found at hbps://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
- For more informaAon about Hotjar Ltd. and the Hotjar tool, please visit hbps://www.hotjar.com
WebpushrYour privacy is important to us. That is why we want you to be informed about what informaAon we collect when you choose to receive push noAficaAons via our website using Webpushr. Collected user data: When you opt in to receive push noAficaAons, we store the following data:
- Date when you opt in to receive push noAficaAons.
- Endpoint: a specific URL and associated encrypted keys poinAng to the push server.
- Your local Ame zone.
- Device type: mobile or desktop.
- OperaAng system: e.g. Mac OS, Windows, Android, etc.
- Browser: e.g. Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Edge, etc.
- Geographical locaAon: city, state and country.
- Date of last meeAng.
- _webpushrPageViews: tracks the number of page views.
- _webpushrSubscriberID: configured only for non-HTTPS websites to verify the user’s subscripAon.
- _webpushrPromptAcAon: saved if the user rejects push noAficaAons.
- _webpushrEndPoint: stores the unique URL associated with the user’s push noAficaAon subscripAon.
- _webpushrLastVisit: tracks the user’s last visit to the website.
Why do we process data?
Who do we share your personal data with and how do we protect it?
What are your rights in relaAon to the processing of personal data?
- We no longer need your personal data for the purposes for which we processed it;
- you have withdrawn your consent to the processing of your personal data, which is data for which your consent is necessary and for which we have no other reason to conAnue processing.